Montag, 5. Mai 2014

How to set up Eclipse for 3 tier web application development

Hey everyone!

In the following posts I will describe the experiences I made with setting up a complete development environment for 3 tier web applications.
For the client side we got Angular JS. In my last project I had a first glance at this framework and compared it with my previous experiences with SWT in Java. Afterwards, Angular JS became my framework of choice for the client side as it takes away a lot of the pain of GUI programming.
The serverside is written in Java and bundles a lot of different frameworks for easier development of webservices, automatic serialisation, security and database connections.
Which leads us to the database side, where we have MongoDB. Why MongoDB? Because I wanted to experience a little bit with NoSQL databases. Fortunatly EclipseLink, my chosen ORM, is capable of communicating with NoSQL Databases (at least with MongoDB and Oracle NoSQL) as of version 2.4.

I think I just give you a complete list of what frameworks / technologies / whatsoever I will use and then you can jump right to the part that's interesting for you :)
I hope you enjoy it...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen